Real Estate Investment Fund
This specialized solution can provide funding based on outstanding notes, real estate value, or equity.
This provides your business with capital that can help it grow—and grow fast!
What is a Real Estate Investment Fund?
Real estate investment funds provide businesses with an opportunity to secure necessary capital.
How Does a Real Estate Investment Fund Work?
Real Estate Investment Fund Process
Your request will be reviewed and a representative will contact you to discuss your status and options.
Once approved, arrangements will be finalized.
Once you have qualified for our service, your next real estate investment fund request will be available even faster.
Real Estate Investment Funds
Real Estate Investment Funds are available to businesses that have:
An underlying value to their commercial properties
To complete the real estate investment fund application, we may ask for some or all of the following:
- Articles of Incorporation or Assumed Name certificates
- Copy of applicants driver’s license and social security card
- Accounts receivable aging and invoices
- Copy of business/liability insurance
- Customer list
- Copy of contracts or purchase orders
- Copy of operating authority (MC#_______) (Trucking)
- Worker’s compensation insurance (temporary staffing firms)
- List of all jobs currently working on (construction)
- Federal Tax Identification #/W-9
A Real Estate Investment Fund
For Your Small Business
Who uses real estate investment funding? Small businesses that have outstanding notes, real estate value, or equity.