A merchant cash advance helps you generate more sales and allows you to focus on managing and growing your business effectively.
You may have heard about this type of an advance as well as a business cash advance or even consumer receivables factoring—these are all the same services in our program.
What is a Merchant Cash Advance?
A merchant cash advance helps businesses cover momentary expenses. These advance funds will provide a business with immediate working capital. This money can then be used to help run the day to day operations of the business, as needed.
How Does Merchant Funding Work?
A merchant cash advance is an advance based upon future credit and debit card sales. The business would receive lump-sum payments upfront for each sale, even if their credit qualified customers are to be given extended time to pay. This sum is usually repaid in an agreed-upon percentage that is taken out of the business’s daily credit and debit card sales until the cash advance and fees are paid in full.
Our Clients Use Merchant Funding to:
Fulfill urgent business needs
Quickly replace broken equipment
Generate more sales
Grow their business effectively
Merchant Cash Advance Funding
Merchant Funding is available to companies that have:
Been in business for at least 9 months
Accepted MasterCard and Visa credit card payments
Four months of processing statements
To complete the merchant funding application, we may ask for some or all of the following:
- Articles of Incorporation or Assumed Name certificates
- Copy of applicants driver’s license and social security card
- Accounts receivable aging and invoices
- Copy of business/liability insurance
- Customer list
- Copy of contracts or purchase orders
- Copy of operating authority (MC#_______) (Trucking)
- Worker’s compensation insurance (temporary staffing firms)
- List of all jobs currently working on (construction)
- Federal Tax Identification #/W-9
For Small Businesses
Pay short-term expenses
Invest in a project to help grow their business
Purchase necessary equipment