Machine shop factoring offers cash flow solutions to meet you company’s demands.
Machine shops throughout the United States are benefiting from improved economic conditions and a return of manufacturing work that had been outsourced to other countries. Machine shop factoring offers cash flow solutions to meet the demands of companies that need cash quickly and without adding the financial burden of another debt to repay.
Consequences of Cash Flow
Businesses in the manufacturing industry depend upon raw materials to fill customer orders but purchasing those materials can quickly deplete a company’s cash reserves. A thriving machine shop that cannot purchase raw materials will quickly lose business as customers take their orders elsewhere. Inadequate cash flow can cause a machine shop to be unable to:
- Meet payroll and day-to-day operating expenses
- Purchase additional equipment to fill customer orders
- Upgrade and modernize equipment to pursue new customers
- Grow within existing markets or expand into new markets
Why Use Machine Shop Factoring?
Busy and successful small and medium-sized machine shops can be susceptible to cash flow fluctuations that may impair their business operations. Factor Funding Company has been a leader in developing cash flow solutions for businesses nationwide. From our years of experience working with machine shops and other businesses in the manufacturing industry, we know that a company’s cash flow can be affected by commonly occurring situations, including:
- Customers demanding aggressive credit terms instead of C.O.D.
- Seasonal fluctuations in sales volume
- Customers who are slow to pay invoices
- Being a new company without financial relationships or credit history
- Company owners who cannot obtain financing because of poor credit histories
- Experiencing rapid growth with an insufficient earnings or credit history
GET IN TOUCH WITH FACTOR FUNDING
What better way to finance your business than with an expert with decades of experience helping other machine shop owners grow their businesses?
Running a business isn’t easy, and figuring out financing on your own is even harder. Waiting around won’t help you pay your expenses.
Reach out to our financing experts to chat about your financial needs and learn how we can partner with you to help you achieve your business goals. Here’s to your success!